• Transportation hubs and customer service-oriented offices or desks (e.g. airports, train stations, driving license govt office, govt. service offices, airport check in desks) deal with millions of passengers/customers and people.
• They have to deal with increasing and reducing load on existing infrastructure such as –check points, service desks, passport controls.
• How to accommodate growth in smartest and most sustainable and cost-efficient way?
• How to improve customer/passenger experience and satisfaction by optimizing capacity utilization instead of spending heavily on investments?
• How much time its taking to serve a customer?
• How long is the average queue at each desk?
• Real time tracking is lacking to make decisions
Customer/ Passenger Service level
• Monitor Queue length for each service desk
• Monitor and take decisions for avg. queue time
• Monitor process time required at each service desk
• Monitor and manager customer satisfaction
Occupancy and Utilization
• Monitor occupancy level of a spacing or building
• Manage Energy and HVAC systems according to occupancy
• Manage cleaning services and other chores effectively
• Manager safety protocols and control of crowd
• Manager traffic signals in cities based on humna traffic on the road
• Monitor and manage utilization of cuty transports system – metro, buses and other.
Real Time Assistance
• Provide immediate decision making based on real time data
• Direct customers/passengers to empty and unserved spaces.
• Take real time decisions to improve customer satisfaction
Waiting time-related performance integrated with other KPIs
• Optimized number of open service counters
• Optimized opening hours of service counters
• Optimized desk allocation
• Reduction of purchased counter hours for airlines
• Optimized staff planning and management of staff
• Information helps in providing details for safety measures for employees and guests.
• Better planning for occupancy and future of operations at the location for each floor and its crucial areas
• Manage leasing cost effectively
• Organizations can best utilize their resources – be it energy, time and money. Proper understanding of footfall and analysis will enable efficiency with resources