For any service center or operations providing customer service, its import that wait time in queue is minimal and optimum service is provided. Our queue management system helps to identify bottlenecks and improve customer satisfaction.
- Transportation hubs and customer service-oriented offices or desks (e.g. airports, train stations, driving license govt office, govt. service offices, airport check in desks) deal with millions of passengers/customers and people.
- They have to deal with increasing and reducing load on existing infrastructure such as –check points, service desks, passport controls.
- How to accommodate growth in smartest and most sustainable and cost-efficient way?
- How to improve customer/passenger experience and satisfaction by optimizing capacity utilization instead of spending heavily on investments?
- How much time its taking to serve a customer?
- How long is the average queue at each desk?
- Real time tracking is lacking to make decisions
Customer/Passenger Service Level
- Monitor Queue lenght for each service desk
- Monitor and take decisions for avg. queue time
- Monitor process time required at each service desk
- Monitor and manage customer satisfaction.
Occupancy and Utilization
- Monitor occupancy level of a space or building
- Manage Energy and HVAC systems according to occupancy
- Manage cleaning services and other chores effectively
- Manage safety protocols and control of crowd
- Manage traffic signals in cities based on human traffic on the road
- Monitor and manage utilization of city transports system - metro, buses and other.
Real Time Assistance
- Provide immediate decision making based on real time data
- Direct customers/passengers to empty and unserved spaces.
- Takes real time decisions to improve customer satisfaction
Waiting time-related performance integrated with other KPIs
• Optimized number of open service counters
• Optimized opening hours of service counters
• Optimized desk allocation
• Reduction of purchased counter hours for airlines
• Optimized staff planning and management of staff
• Information helps in providing details for safety measures for employees and guests.
• Better planning for occupancy and future of operations at the location for each floor and its crucial areas
• Manage leasing cost effectively
• Organizations can best utilize their resources – be it energy, time and money. Proper understanding of footfall and analysis will enable efficiency with resources