We transform your video into actionable data. We use your CCTV footage to provide you with impactful information for effective decision making.
Key Features of Aayuda™ Facial Recognition
- Face recognition in real time, depending on resources
- Easily enroll faces from still or video images
- model training with millions of faces from datasets from around the world
- Anti-spoofing technology ensures the system cannot be fooled by a photo or video image
- Detect matches with faces in the database and provide alerts
- Create a log of faces in the scene for later investigation
- REST API for building into applications and devices
- Search for similar faces from a single camera or across multiple cameras
- Facial recognition – profile your customers.
- Gender detection
- Sentiment analysis
- Age detecton
- Use facial recognition instead of badges for entry
- Use facial recognition in retail stores with use of CCTV footage
- Real time traffic counting
- Manage crowd and efficiencies
AI – Video Analytics
- Intrusion Detection – provides automated perimeter monitoring and secure area protection.
- Line Crossing – detects a moving object which crosses the defined line. Entry/exit direction can be defined and line can be drawn in any direction.
- Object Left – detects an object that has been left unattended for too long. Looks for objects that are not part of the normal scene.
- Object Removed – can detect when specific objects have been removed from the scene.
- Loitering – detects when a person has been in a specified area for more than a specified time.
- Wrong Direction – can detect when a person crosses a line in the wrong direction.
- Fall/Duress Detection – can detect when a person has fallen or is under duress.
- Person Running – detects when a person is running.
- Video Counter – counts people, vehicles and other objects. Generates comprehensive reports on people and vehicle traffic patterns.